ON THIS WIKI
| Part of this topic falls beyond the scope of the Feed The Beast Wiki.|
The main article can be found at Minecraft Wiki: Lapis Lazuli.
|ID Name|| |
Lapis Lazuli is a vanilla Minecraft item that is used to make blue dyes and decorative blocks. It can be generated out of Lapis Lazuli Ores. Like Coal, Redstone, Emerald and Diamond Ore, the respective Ore yields the resource immediately after mining, requiring no crafting or smelting. It drops 4-8 Lapis Lazuli, which can be used to create blue Wool as a dye color, crafted into a Lapis Lazuli Block, or mixed with other dyes.
Lapis Lazuli Ore can be mined with a stone or better pickaxe. It is usually found at a depth of 31 and below. The highest concentration of Lapis Lazuli Ore is found between levels 13 and 16. At this level the concentration is about 0.083% of all blocks (0.1013% of stone). The concentration drops linearly as one gets farther from these rows. Overall, Lapis Lazuli is around 1.1 times as common as Diamond Ore with an average of 3.43 Lapis Lazuli Ore per chunk.
Through the use of a Pulverizer and some Auto Workbench (string to wool and to color 8 wool with a single Lapis Lazuli) it's possible to generate Lapis Lazuli relatively fast at a cost of some RF energy.
UsageLapis Lazuli can be used to craft the following items:
- "Sea" Slurpee
- 1024k ME Fluid Storage Component
- 16k ME Fluid Storage Component
- 1k ME Fluid Storage Component
- 256k ME Fluid Storage Component
- 4096k ME Fluid Storage Component
- 4k ME Fluid Storage Component
- 64k ME Fluid Storage Component
- Advanced Circuit (IndustrialCraft 2)
- Advanced Solar Core
- Advanced Thaumostatic Magnetizer
- Adventure Backpack (Lapis)
- Adventure Backpack (Rainbow)
- American Weapons Box
- Arcane Abacus
- Basic Energy Cube
- Blank Module (Engineer's Toolbox)
- Blue Pigment
- Blue Portuguese Pavement
- Blue Rune
- Blue Stained Clay
- Brew of Tint Skin
- … full list