ON THIS WIKI
| Part of this topic falls beyond the scope of the Feed The Beast Wiki.|
The main article can be found at Minecraft Wiki: Iron Ingot.
|ID Name|| |
The Iron Ingot is an item from vanilla Minecraft.
A resource extensively used and obtained by processing diverse ore and dust such as Iron Ore or Iron Dust. Iron Ingot is used to create armor, tools, and many other blocks and items from various mods. An Iron Golem will drop 3 to 5 Iron Ingots upon death. It can be found in a Blacksmith (6.1%), Desert Temple (8.8%), Dungeon (3.2%), Mineshaft (9.1%), Stronghold Corridor (8.5%), Stronghold Crossing (13.2%) chest.
Iron Ingot is not to be confused with Dark Iron Ingots, which can be created by lighting a Block of Iron on fire with a Wrath Igniter and then turning the resulting Block of Dark Iron into Dark Iron Ingots .
- 1 Recipe 
- 1.1 Actually Additions
- 1.2 Railcraft
- 1.3 DartCraft
- 1.4 Dense Ores
- 1.5 Electrical Age
- 1.6 EnderIO
- 1.7 Engineer's Toolbox 
- 1.8 Ex Nihilo
- 1.9 Extra Utilities
- 1.10 Galacticraft
- 1.11 IndustrialCraft2 
- 1.12 Magneticraft
- 1.13 OpenComputers
- 1.14 Professor Flaxbeard's Wondrous Steam Power Mod
- 1.15 RotaryCraft 
- 1.16 Sky Resources 2
- 1.17 Thaumcraft 4
- 1.18 Thaumcraft 6
- 1.19 Thermal Expansion 
- 1.20 Tinkers' Construct
- 1.21 Magic Cookies
- 2 Usage
- 3 Note
UsageIron Ingot can be used to create the following items:
- 16k ME Storage Cell
- 1k ME Storage Cell
- 1x Iron Wire
- 4k ME Storage Cell
- 50V Compressor
- 64k ME Storage Cell
- Accessory: Dart Launcher (Thaumcraft 4)
- Accessory: Iron Plating (Thaumcraft 4)
- Accessory: Mace Arm (Thaumcraft 4)
- Accessory: Spectacles (Thaumcraft 3)
- Accessory: Spectacles (Thaumcraft 4)
- Accessory: Visor (Thaumcraft 3)
- Accessory: Visor (Thaumcraft 4)
- Activator Rail
- Advanced Card
- Advanced Control System
- Advanced Detector Rail
- Advanced Detector Rail (Steve's Carts Reborn) Advanced Detector Rail (Steve's Carts Reborn)
- Advanced Electrical Motor
- Advanced Inscriber
- Advanced Shooter
- Advanced Solar Generator
- Adventure Backpack (Iron)
- Aerial Faith Plate
- … full list
- This is only possible in versions of Factorization prior to v0.8.06 as [[Dark Iron Ingot (Extra Planets)|]]s became obtainable via Dark Iron Ore.
- Iron Nugget can be substituted with Iron Oreberry.
- Pure Iron Dust can be substituted with Impure Iron Dust.
- Iron Dust can be substituted with the following items: Crushed Iron Ore, Purified Crushed Iron Ore.
- Iron Ore Flakes can be substituted with the following items: Nether Iron Flakes, Iron Scrap.
- Pulverized Iron can be substituted with Iron Dust (IndustrialCraft 2).