ON THIS WIKI
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The SAG Mill is a block added by the EnderIO mod. A machine similar to a Pulverizer or a Macerator. It is used to process resources to produce dust. It accepts energy in the form of Redstone Flux or Minecraft Joule, with an internal buffer of 100,000 RF and consumption of 20 RF per tick. The energy storage capacity and processing speed can be increased by adding one of 3 tier of Capacitor into the upgrade slot. The energy consumed varies on the item processed. To increase the chance of getting a secondary output add a catalyst such as Flint or Dark Steel Ball.
Prior to MC Version 1.7
- Energy buffer gauge.
- Capacitor upgrade inventory.
- Resource input.
- Product Output.
- Catalyst inventory and consumption gauge.
- Redstone activation setting.
- Always active; Active with or without signal; Never active.
- Configuration setting.
- Pull; Push; Push/ Pull; Disabled; none .
- Recipes .
SAG Mill has no known uses in crafting.
- To configure rotate the image and 'Right-click' on the desired side; 'Shift-click' the button to reset configuration to default. This could also be done on the sides of the machine with a Wrench.
- It is possible to add custom recipes to the SAG Mill using SAGMillRecipes_User.xml found in /config/enderio folder of the Minecraft instance.