ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Draconic Evolution|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Draconic Chest is a block added by the Mekanism mod. An high capacity chest with a built-in crafting table and an auto-smelting furnace. It can store up to 234 stacks of items and has an internal energy buffer of 1,000,000 RF to power the smelting process, which doubles the yield of a Furnace. 5 items are smelted per operation consuming 32,000 RF per slot, a total of 160,000 RF if all 5 slots are used. The contents remain inside when the chest is picked up and, of course, the chest will not stack in your inventory. The chest can be automated and energised with most mods' item transport and energy systems such as Itemduct or Pipe and Redstone Energy Fluxduct or Cable.
Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved Expert Mode
Draconic Chest has no known uses in crafting.
- Smelting inventory and mode control:
- Off: used for manual input.
- Fill: attempts to keep the current stacks full.
- Lock: will only smelt items that are specified by the Player in the smelting inventory.
- All: automatically smelts everything that can be smelted from the chest.
- Energy Input Slot.
- Energy buffer meter.
- Built-in crafting table grid.
- Lock Output.
- Blocks items from being inserted in the last 5 slots (bottom right corner of the chest inventory).