ON THIS WIKI
|Latest Version||18.104.22.168; 4.7.1102.16; 4.6.1710.70|
|Minecraft Version||1.7.10, 1.10.2, 1.12.2|
|Add-on Mods||Essential Thaumaturgy|
|Root Mod||Baubles, DummyCore|
|Modpacks||Feed The Beast Horizons: Daybreaker|
EssentialCraft III is technomagical mod created by Modbder and TheLMiffy1111. It adds a lot of accessories, machines, several mobs and even a dimension with a lot of loot.
This mod adds following things:
- Way to quadruple ores using Magmatic Smeltery with a bit of Lava and a bit of MRU;
- A machine to obtain monster loot without killing them using Monster Duplicator;
- An advanced storage system, being able to store huge quantities of items with Magical Inventory Manager;
- A better way to enchant items much better than other mods allow, using Magical Enchantment Table;
- Decent modular weapons created with Weapon Bench and Ember Forge;
- Overpowered endgame armor which protects from anything, gives a lot of buffs and allows free flight - Computer Guy Set;
- Ability to terraform large world portions with the help of Magical Building Wand;
- Tools to transfer spawners and biomes;
- ...and much more!
However, most of those require player to have decent progress in this mod and a lot of resources. Also the mod is very crafting-heavy, so some form of auto-crafting is advised, such as ME Auto Crafting or Magical Inventory Manager (which is very endgame, so former is recommended).
- MRU is the mod's energy system, which emanates radiation. It also can also concentrate enough to become an entity, which is called MRUCU. The entity can't be destroyed, but can be moved using a MRUCU Moving Wand, its advanced version or utilities from other mods such as Teleposer.
- UBMRU is a form of personal MRU gained by killing monsters. It is lost upon death. It can be extracted using a Matrix Destructor or Portable Matrix Destructor. A steady supply of UBMRU is crucial to the Player's well being and a lack of it may cause hidden status effects that should be removed through a Soul Pentacle. A Soul Stone can be used to monitor the amount of UBMRU of a player.
- Corruption is created by some devices, such as the Radiating Chamber. It is a scaling poison effect: the longer player is exposed to Corruption-generating machines, the worse the effect is and the longer it persists. Certain Armor sets from the mod and certain Baubles can protect against it.