ON THIS WIKI
The Miner's Backpack is a portable storage item, and behaves just like other Backpacks. It has 15 inventory slots which hold vanilla ores (iron, gold, redstone, etc.), mod ores and fuels (coal, uranium, etc.). When you pick up any of these, they will go straight to the backpack instead of to your inventory. Note that it does not hold blocks such as dirt and cobblestone; they can be picked up with a Digger's Backpack. Can be upgraded into a Woven Miner's Backpack.
To open the Woven Miner's Backpack, place it on your hotbar and right click with it selected.
It is very useful for miners due to the amount of ores that build up throughout mining.
The Miner's backpack has 4 different modes:
- Default - Takes in the ores listed below. (no added icon)
- Locked - Doesn't take in anything, but can still be opened. (lock icon)
- Receiving - Shift-Right clicking on a chest will take all matching items. (green up arrow icon)
- Resupply - Keeps a stack of the item in the hotbar. (yellow down arrow icon)
You can cycle through the modes by crouching, and then right clicking with the pack selected in your hotbar. In any mode but Receiving, Shift-right clicking on a chest will dump all items out of the pack, space permitting.
The Miner's Backpack holds the following ore blocks:
- Lapis Lazuli
- Silver (2001:2 only, not 248)
The Miner's Backpack also holds the following items:
- Brass Ingot
- Bronze Ingot
- Copper Ingot (13380, 5267:5 and 20257:64, but not 30248)
- Electrum Ingot
- Ferrous Ingot
- Gold Ingot
- Invar Ingot
- Lapis Lazuli
- Lead Ingot (20257:67, but not 9270)
- Saltpeter Dust
- Shiny Ingot
- Silver Ingot (5267:3 and 20257:66, but not 9271)
- Sulfur Dust
- Iron Ingot
- Tin Ingot
- All Pulverized Ore.