ON THIS WIKI
ON THIS WIKI
Tech World 2
|Tech World 2|
|Name||Tech World 2|
|Creator||The FTB Team|
|Launcher||Feed The Beast Launcher|
|Website||Official Website and Changelog|
Tech World 2 is a technology-oriented modpack created by the FTB Team. It was released in December 2013. The modpack includes some of the most popular Tech mods as well as powerful utility mods. It is based on Minecraft 1.6.4, and the modpack is currently in version 1.1.7.
Version 1.1.7 of the Tech World 2 Pack includes the following mods by default:
Categories of Mods Included
|The content described in this article is not fully updated and/or finished and may be in need of edits. Please help Feed The Beast Wiki by updating it where appropriate.|
- Machines, Automation and Energy production: IndustrialCraft Experimental, BuildCraft, Thermal Expansion, MineFactory Reloaded, Factorisation, RotaryCraft, Reactorcraft, BigReactors, Forestry, Applied Energestics and ComputerCraft, Compact Solars, Compact Windmills, Engineer's Toolbox, GasCraft, Remote IO
- Transportation and teleportation: Mystcraft, Steve's Carts, Enhanced Portals 3, Railcraft
- Utility mods: Extra Utilities, Openblocks, Tinkers' Construct, Modular Powersuits, Backpacks, Wireless Redstone Chickenbones Edition(WRCBE), Chicken Chunks, denPipes and Portal Gun, BiblioCraft, EVOC, JABBA, WAILA, Opis, Gate Copy, Hopper Ducts, Iron Chests, Switches,
- World Generation: Biomes o' Plenty, Emasher Resource and Alternate Terrain Generation(ATG).
- User Interface mods: Not Enough Items (NEI), WAILA, Inventory Tweaks, JourneyMap (disabled by default), Zan's Minimap (disabled by default), ArmorStatusHUD and StatusEffectHUD.
- Add-ons: Gendustry, NEI Adddons,NEI Pluggins, Compact Solars and Compact Windmills, Nuclear Control, Powersuits Addons, Tinkers' Mechworks, XACT, Extra Bees, Extra trees,
- Core mods: bdlib, bspkrsCore, CodeChickenCore, COFHcore, denlib, DragonAPI, Forge Multipart, MobiusCore, Numina, Power Crystals Core, OpenPeripheral Core, OpenPeripheral Addons, OpenMods Lib
View All FTB Twitter Feed
To discuss the topics on this wiki, you can visit our community forums!