ON THIS WIKI
XACT:Advanced Crafting Tables
|XACT:Advanced Crafting Tables|
|Name||XACT:Advanced Crafting Tables|
|Latest Version||1.6.4 - 0.4.3|
|Website||Xhamolk_'s Advanced Crafting Table|
|Modpacks||Tech World 2|
XACT is a mod focused on improving the crafting process. It helps simplify the repetitive tasks of crafting different components, makes it easier to place items on the crafting grid and clean it later.
- Portability: Players can carry a portable crafting tool called Craft Pad and right-click it to open its GUI.
- Easy crafting: The XACT Crafter is the stationary, heavy use crafting machine that, once a recipe is set, will take the ingredients from the resource buffer into the grid.
- Missing ingredients: The crafting devices will let players know if they are missing ingredients for a recipe. The grid slots which miss ingredients will become red.
- Store Recipes: XACT lets players store their frequently-used recipes into Recipe Chips. They can be kept and carried around in a Chip Case, which can hold up to 30 recipes.
- Automation: It is possible to supply XACT Crafter using BuildCraft Pipes or RP2 Tubes (they can be attached to any side).
- NEI integration: Recipes can be imported to the crafting grid directly from NEI.
- Modular Powersuits integration: Players can install the Craft Pad module into the MPS Power Gauntlet.
The vanilla Workbench is now able to keep its contents after the GUI is closed. This can be changed to false in the XACT's config, otherwise new Workbench mechanic might conflict with the crafting process of an Unstable Ingot by Extra Utilities.