ON THIS WIKI
|Forum||MC Forum thread|
|Root Mod||Minecraft Forge|
|Modpacks|| DNS Techpack|
Direwolf20 1.5 Pack
Direwolf20 1.6 Pack
Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
Direwolf20 Config Pack Season 4
Feed The Beast 1.5.2 Beta Pack
Feed The Beast Beta Pack A
Feed The Beast Horizons
Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved
Feed The Beast Monster
Feed The Beast Resurrection
Feed The Beast Ultimate
Feed The Beast Unhinged
Feed The Beast Unleashed
Mystcraft is a mod inspired by the Myst game series. It allows Players to create and travel to dimensions called Ages, as well as the vanilla dimensions included in the game. Players do this by creating Linking Books. In the Mystcraft versions 0.10 and newer, the way of creating Ages has been greatly modified and improved . Mystcraft adds a liquid, Ink which is crafted in Ink Vials, and many other items and symbols. The Getting Started tutorial should help a Player on the creation of Mystcraft Ages.
- Rei's Minimap waypoints in Mystcraft dimensions can sometimes be lost when logging out and back into Minecraft
- Linking Book (rare): sometimes the whole inventory is deleted when changing dimensions.
- The inventory can sometimes be deleted time after time when entering a dimension for the first time.
- Some versions of Mystcraft will leak RAM memory and can have block-update lag. Although, this is sometimes fixed and may happen randomly instead of happening every time the game is started. Newer versions of Mystcraft (1.6.4, 1.7.10) are prone to these symptoms. Also, older Ages that have been used for a while are more likely to start leaking RAM.
- The game may occasionally crash when making an Age and not be able start up the world again without resetting the Player's position in the world. This bug also happens on servers and will crash the server.
- Mystcraft version 0.10.x and newer, will make most of the old Mystcraft Ages unstable to at least have a bad effect. So be warned. The Player can use the /myst-agebook [dimID] command to give a new copy of the old Age book. It seems the reason for unstable old Ages might just be that the biome controller comes before the biome list.