ON THIS WIKI
|This article is in need of a clean-up. You can help the wiki by cleaning up the article.|
|Modpacks|| Bevo's Tech Pack|
Cloud 9 1.7 Pack
Direwolf20 1.5 Pack
Direwolf20 1.6 Pack
Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
Direwolf20 Config Pack Season 4
Feed The Beast 1.5.2 Beta Pack
Feed The Beast Beta Pack A
Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved
Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved Skyblock
Feed The Beast Lite
Feed The Beast Monster
Feed The Beast PAX Challenge Pack (Minecraft 1.4)
Railcraft is a mod which adds many new kinds of minecarts and tracks, as well as improvements to how minecarts work. It shouldn't be confused with the mod Traincraft.
- Module based system that lets you remove the parts of the mod you dislike.
- Extensive configuration file that allows you to disable any block or item or change the way rails are crafted.
- Full Multilingual localization support.
- New Minecart Physics
- Rebalanced drag rates for carts - Now your storage carts will actually reach their destination!
- Completely new collision code - Carts can now push other carts, furnace carts are almost not useless!
- Various Tweaks
- Names of default minecarts simplified.
- Improved lighting on minecarts.
- Minecart reversal recipes. Separate that chest from that cart.
- All rail recipes completely reworked to make an entire industry out of building a railroad.
- Cheaper Tracks! Get up to 64 Tracks for every 6 iron! Vanilla only gives you 16! (config option)
- Minecarts now have a max stack size of three. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer break into separate parts when destroyed. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer collide with items at normal speeds. (config option)
- Railcraft Homepage
- Official Railcraft Wiki
- Official Railcraft Forum
- Minecraft Forum Thread
- Railcraft Forum (BuildCraft subforum)
- IRC Channel- #railcraft on EsperNet
- Railcraft Boiler Calculator