ON THIS WIKI
Machine Frame (Thermal Expansion)
| This page covers content or features that are no longer available in newer mod versions.|
Information on this article does not apply to most recent versions of the respective mod, the described features have been deprecated or removed.
|Source Mod||Thermal Expansion|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Machine Frame is a block added by the Thermal Expansion mod. A component used to craft most of the machines.
UsageMachine Frame (Thermal Expansion) can be used to create the following items:
- Block Breaker (MineFactory Reloaded)
- Cyclic Assembler
- Deep Storage Unit
- Energetic Infuser
- Fertilizer (MineFactory Reloaded)
- Generator (IndustrialCraft 2)
- Igneous Extruder
- Item Collector (MineFactory Reloaded)
- Lava Fabricator
- Liquid Router
- Phytogenic Insolator
- Power Armor Tinker Table
- Powered Furnace
- Sawmill (Thermal Expansion)
- With GregTech 4 installed, the Machine Frame can be used instead of a Machine Block in many IndustrialCraft2 machines, (e.g. Standard Machine Casing).
- The only machines that do not use a Machine Frame are the Autonomous Activator, Terrain Smasher and Nullifier.