ON THIS WIKI
Augment: Integrated Modular Framework
| This page covers content or features that are no longer available in newer mod versions.|
Information on this article does not apply to most recent versions of the respective mod, the described features have been deprecated or removed.
|Augment: Integrated Modular Framework|
|Name||Augment: Integrated Modular Framework|
|Tooltip|| Reconfigurable Sides|
|Source Mod||Thermal Expansion 4|
|ID Name|| |
|First Appearance||MC 1.7.10|
The Augment: Integrated Modular Framework is an item added by the Thermal Expansion 4 mod.
An Augment is used to add functionality to machines. This Augment allows a Player to configure the sides of a machine as input or output . It is integrated in all machines, but removable, without it machines use the previously defined or default configuration.
The Integrated Modular Framework controls the Configuration tab in a machine's GUI. It shows all sides of the machine, each configurable side has a color coded square indicating its setting, these colors are also displayed on the machine's actual sides. If the augment is removed from the machine, it will remember its configuration and continue displaying side colors but the GUI will become inaccessible. When the augment is re-installed, the machine will revert to its default configuration. A machine dismantled with a wrench will remember its configuration, regardless if the augment is installed.
- Clicking on a side will cycle its setting in the following order: blank, blue, red, yellow, orange, green, purple.
- Right-clicking on a side will cycle it in reverse.
- Shift+Clicking the front side will clear all sides.
The color setting of a side determines whether it acts as input, output or neither. Depending on the machine, a side may have up to seven choices of color:
- Disabled (blank): This disables the side from any interaction with other blocks or conduits.
- Input: items are inserted on this side (combined input on multiple output machines).
- Output: machines will output contents of all output slots out of this side (combined output on multiple output machines).
- Primary output: multiple output machines will output contents of their first output slot out of this side.
- Secondary output: multiple output machines will output contents of their second output slot out of this side.
- Primary input: multiple input machines will input items from this side into its first input slot (only used by the Induction Smelter).
- Secondary input: multiple input machines will input items from this side into its secondary input slot (only used by the Induction Smelter).
- For output slots to work, the Augment: Integrated Servo Mechanism must be installed in the machine.