ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||MineFactory Reloaded|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
Lava Fabricator has an internal buffer of 16,000 RF, and uses 200k RF to produce 1,000 mB of Lava. Machines stores Lava in internal liquid buffer, so then fluid can be collected using an Right-click with empty Bucket or transported using Fluiduct, Fluid Pipe or other fluid transport system.
Applying a Redstone signal to the Fabricator will deactivate it, with the signal removed, the machine will restart after 200 ticks, the time it takes for the idle timer to reset.
From left to right:
- Lava tank gauge (1,000mB);
- Energy buffer (16,000RF);
- Work meter;
- Idle meter (200 ticks).
Lava Fabricator has no known uses in crafting.
- Crucible from Ex Nihilo can produce 1,000 mB of Lava from 4 Cobblestone.
- Lava Factory from Actually Additions can produce 1,000 mB of Lava in a block form using 150k RF.
- Magma Crucible from Thermal Expansion can produce 1,000 mB of Lava from Netherrack using 120k RF.
- There was a glitch in the GUI that listed the internal energy in MJ, but the numeric value corresponded to the EU equivalent (Fixed in 1.7.10).