ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Thermal Expansion|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
- Default Off: The Illuminator will not glow unless given a redstone signal, acting like a redstone lamp.
- Default On: The Illuminator will glow unless it's given a redstone signal.
- Scaled (Proportional): The Illuminator will give off the amount of light proportional to the strength of the redstone signal received. In other words, a redstone signal of 10 will make the Illuminator give off a light level of 10.
- Scaled (Inverse): The Illuminator will give off the opposite amount of light of the strength of the redstone signal received. A signal of 10 will make the Illuminator give off a light level of 5.
- Always Off: The Illuminator will never give off light, regardless of redstone signal.
- Always On: The Illuminator will always give off light, regardless of redstone signal.
The Illuminator's color can be changed from its default yellow by right-clicking on it while holding a dye. Doing so will consume the dye and have no effect on the level of light being emitted.
UsageGlowstone Illuminator can be used to create the following items: