ON THIS WIKI
| This page covers content or features that are no longer available in newer mod versions.|
Information on this article does not apply to most recent versions of the respective mod, the described features have been deprecated or removed.
|Source Mod||Thermal Expansion|
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Energy Tesseract is a block added by the Thermal Expansion mod. It is used to teleport energy remotely and even across dimensions. It accepts and send energy from most mods' energy systems and to most machines at the maximum rate of 100 MJ per tick  per side. In Thermal Expansion, this limit is removed and the Tesseract does not suffer from energy loss, making it a simple end to end connection where the only bottleneck in energy transfer rates are the cables used. The Tesseract is protected, so only the Owner can remove it. The network can be made private or public at the Owner's discretion. It can be configured to only output, input or both. The chunk containing the Tesseracts must be loaded into memory for the network to function.
If a Tesseract network isn't working properly, check the following:
- All the Tesseracts are in an active chunk, energy will not transfer if the chunk is not loaded.
- The Redstone mode is set properly, the signal needs to match on all Tesseracts.
- The Tesseracts are set to the same frequency.
- At least one Tesseract is on sending mode and one on receiving mode.
- There is a 25% energy loss in transfer.