ON THIS WIKI
| This page covers content or features that are no longer available in newer mod versions.|
Information on this article does not apply to most recent versions of the respective mod, the described features have been deprecated or removed.
|Source Mod||Thermal Expansion|
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Item Tesseract is a block added by the Thermal Expansion mod. It is used to teleport items remotely and even across dimensions. Set to receive, it accepts items from most transport systems such as Pneumatic Tube, BuildCraft Pipe or Thermal Expansion machine output. Set to send, it will eject to an adjacent inventory and into a transport pipe . The Tesseract is protected, so only the Owner can remove it. The network can be made private or public at the Owner's discretion. It can be configured to only output, input or both. The chunk containing the Tesseracts must be loaded into memory for the network to function.
If a Tesseract network isn't working properly, check the following:
- All the Tesseracts are in an active chunk, items will not transfer if the chunk is not loaded.
- The Redstone mode is set properly, the signal needs to match on all Tesseracts.
- The Tesseracts are set to the same frequency.
- At least one Tesseract is on sending mode and one on receiving mode.
- To eject to a Pneumatic Tube a Relay must be used
The following items may also be of interest: