ON THIS WIKI
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
Capacitor Bank is a block used as power storage. It is modular and can be used in multiblock structures.
- The Capacitor Bank's GUI has a string indicating the maximum possible energy input/output for the Capacitor Bank on top.
- The left side of the GUI shows a power meter. It displays the currently amount of energy stored within the Capacitor Bank, as well as the maximum amount of energy possible to be stored.
- The middle of the GUI has the "Max Input" and "Max Output" text fields. These two fields can be edited by a player to adjust the maximum amount of power a Capacitor Bank can input or output (up to the maximum amount possible for set Capacitor Bank based upon the value on the top of the GUI).
- There are 4 charging slots at the bottom of the GUI (labelled with lightning bolts) which can be used to recharge any equipment capable of using RF.
- Input and Output can be controlled by Redstone current. This option can be switched on and off in the GUI.
- A single Capacitor Bank is capable of storing5,000,000 RF with a maximum output rate of 5,000 RF/t.
- One Capacitor Bank block can be placed adjacent to another Capacitor Bank block, creating a multi-block power storage structure.
- Each block added to a multi-block Capacitor Bank structure adds its own values to the existing maximum values of the structure.
For example, a Capacitor Bank consisting of eight blocks will have a maximum power storage of 40,000,000 RF with a maximum possible output flow rate of 40,000 RF/t.