ON THIS WIKI
Vibrant Capacitor Bank
|Vibrant Capacitor Bank|
|Name||Vibrant Capacitor Bank|
|Affected by Gravity||No|
Vibrant Capacitor Bank is a block used as power storage. It is modular and can be used in multiblock structures.
- The Capacitor Bank's GUI has a string indicating the maximum possible energy input/output for the Capacitor Bank on top.
- The left side of the GUI shows a power meter. It displays the currently amount of energy stored within the Capacitor Bank, as well as the maximum amount of energy possible to be stored.
- The middle of the GUI has the "Max Input" and "Max Output" text fields. These two fields can be edited by a player to adjust the maximum amount of power a Capacitor Bank can input or output (up to the maximum amount possible for set Capacitor Bank based upon the value on the top of the GUI).
- There are 4 charging slots at the bottom of the GUI (labelled with lightning bolts) which can be used to recharge any equipment capable of using RF.
- Input and Output can be controlled by Redstone current. This option can be switched on and off in the GUI.
- A single Vibrant Capacitor Bank is capable of storing25,000,000 RF with a maximum output/input rate of 25,000 RF/t.
- Like the other capacitor banks it is also possible to put multiple blocks next to each other , creating a multi-block power storage structure.
- Each block added to a multi-block Capacitor Bank structure adds its own values to the existing maximum values of the structure.
For example, a Vibrant Capacitor Bank consisting of nine blocks will have a maximum power storage of 225,000,000 RF with a maximum possible output/input rate of 225,000 RF/t.
- It is also possible to configure the output to any amount you need in the GUI when right clicking the vibrant capacitor