ON THIS WIKI
|Affected by Gravity||No|
Power Monitor is a machine which provides information about EnderIO networks.
It has 2 tabs:
Information tab with information about:
- Conduit Storage - the amount of energy stored in all conduits of the network;
- Capacitor Bank Storage - the amount of energy stored in all Capacitor Banks of the network;
- Machine Buffers - the amount of energy stored in all machines of the network (this includes machines from other mods, too);
- Average Input - the average energy input of the system (estimated over the statistics of the previous 5 seconds);
- Average Output - the average energy output of the system (estimated over the statistics of the previous 5 seconds).
Redstone Engine Control tab
- There are only 2 options on this tab: emit Redstone signal when Capacitor Banks' storage is below certain level, or emit the signal when the storage is above certain level (set in %).
Warning: when both settings are used, make sure that the second option is always higher than the first, otherwise the system may glitch, resulting in flickering redstone and lag.