ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Extra Utilities|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Magical Wood is a block added by the Extra Utilities mod. Used as a Bookshelf, it will boost the maximum enchantment level of an Enchantment Table by 5 levels (up to a maximum of 30). It is also used in crafting.
- Level II Enchantments yield 4 Magical Wood.
- Level III enchantments yield 9.
- Level IV enchantments yield 14.
- Level V enchantments yield 18.
UsageMagical Wood can be used to create the following items:
- Enchanted Book can be substituted with any enchanted item.
- Different combinations of enchantment levels (using a vanilla bookcase) give different amounts.
- These examples were tested using sharpness I - V.
- In Agrarian Skies, using a Flim Flam V enchanted book will yield 30 magical wood.
- In Direwolf20 pack Version 1.03 for Minecraft 1.7.10 higher level enchantment will only yield 1 extra Magical Wood per level. So a Level V Enchantment would yield 5 Magical Wood.