ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Extra Utilities|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Ender Quarry is a block added by the Extra Utilities mod. A mining machine that extracts resources from the ground and replaces it with dirt. It is designed to reduce lag, which is especially beneficial for Multi-Player servers. The Ender Quarry only loads the chunk that it is currently mining, and since it drills vertically one block wide the Quarry completes work within one chunk, before moving on, loading the next chunk and unloading the previous one.
There are two ways to set-up the mining area:
- Outlining the area with Fence, and placing the Quarry in the fence line.
- Using Ender-Markers at the corners and placing the Quarry next to one of the Markers.
With an inventory or Tesseract placed adjacent to collect the output and power connected, 'Right-clicking' will set the boundary and start the mining. If the inventory gets full the Quarry will stop and idle (no power is consumed), until an inventory is added or items removed. A purple particle effect above the block mined shows that the Quarry is active. Once the whole area has been mined, the Ender Quarry will stop drawing power and display the message: "Quarry is Finished" if 'Right-clicked'. The Ender Quarry will examine and exchange close to one block per second using 100 RF/ t, i.e. powering it with 400 RF/t will extract 3.5 to 4 blocks per second. Upgrades to improve efficiency may be installed.
The formula used to determine the power usage per tick is as follow:
- baseDrain (1800) + block hardness * hardnessDrain (200) * getPowerMultiplier().
- Where getPowerMultiplier() is determined by the upgrade(s) installed.
Upgrades can be added to the Ender Quarry by placing the block on a face of the Ender Quarry block.
The Ender Quarry can use the following upgrades:
Ender Quarry has no known uses in crafting.
- The client will crash when crafting the Ender Quarry if an Enchanted book without an Enchant Title was used to craft the Magical Wood used for the Ender Core.