ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Applied Energistics 2|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Inscriber is a machine added by the Applied Energistics 2 mod. It uses Inscriber Press to form items and also combines pressed items using Redstone as a bonding agent. The items produced are used in crafting the Mod's ME Network devices and items. The Inscribers can be set up to work in conjunction with the ME Auto Crafting. This machine is a vital part of any ME Network and can be powered with AE, RF, and EU. This one machine is the most important part of the entire mod. Without it, you cannot make any of the other machines from the mod excluding the Charger (Applied Energistics 2).
There are 5 types of Inscriber Press:
- Inscriber Calculation Press
- Inscriber Logic Press
- Inscriber Engineering Press
- Inscriber Silicon Press
- Inscriber Name Press
- Input: Inscriber Press or Printed Item
- Input: Printed Item
- Input: Item to be pressed or Redstone
- Progress Meter %
- Acceleration Card inventory
Corresponding sides and devices to use in conjunction with the ME Auto Crafting, a 5 Inscriber set-up (1 to press Processors (1)], 4 to press Circuits (2)) :
- Left Side ,
- Connected with an Export Bus with Redstone.
- Connected with an ME Interface with processing Pattern for Printed Circuit.
- Right Side , Connected with an ME Import Bus.
UsageInscriber can be used to create the following items:
The following items may also be of interest:
- Numbers for sides correspond to GUI annotations.
- Ideally, but the left, right and back sides appears to be interchangeable.
- Auto Crafting Printed Circuits and Processors.