ON THIS WIKI
ME Crafting Terminal (Applied Energistics 2)
|This article is about ME Crafting Terminal from Applied Energistics 2. You may be looking for ME Crafting Terminal from Applied Energistics.|
|ME Crafting Terminal|
|Name||ME Crafting Terminal|
|Source Mod||Applied Energistics 2|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The ME Crafting Terminal is an item added by the Applied Energistics 2 mod. An ME Terminal Panel with a built-in crafting grid that will fit within the same space as the ME Cable it is attached to, which gives it an LCD monitor look. It allows crafting of items with access to all stored items in the ME Network. When crafting with an ME Crafting Terminal, the network will re-stock the recipe automatically. This facilitates efficient crafting and is very handy for single use or low demand recipes that doesn't justify making a Pattern. The terminal must be connected to the ME Network to function and remembers the recipe until it is cleared, which returns the items to the network. Another convenient feature is recipe synchronisation with NEI; when viewing an item's recipe 'Shift+clicking' on the question mark will place the items in the grid ready for crafting, given all items are available in storage.
- Sort By: Item Name, Number of Items, Mod or Inventory Tweaks.
- View: Stored/ Craft-able, Stored Items only or Craft-able only.
- Sort Order, ascending or descending.
- Search Box Mode: Auto or Standard; NEI Synchronized Auto or Standard.
- Terminal Style Tall or Small (not functional as of Infinity 1.10.1).
- Search Bar
- Clear Recipe
- Crafting Status: Opens a status window that shows pending ME Auto Crafting jobs.
- View Cell inventory
UsageME Crafting Terminal (Applied Energistics 2) can be used to create the following items: