ON THIS WIKI
ME Security Terminal
|ME Security Terminal|
|Name||ME Security Terminal|
|Source Mod||Applied Energistics 2|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The ME Security Terminal is a block added by the Applied Energistics 2 mod. It is used to set security measures restricting access to the ME Network and to synchronise the Wireless Terminal. On a multi-player server a Biometric Card with a given level of access can be set for each user. However the Security Terminal cannot prevent vandalism to the devices and cables but can limit the access to the contents and configuration of the Network. To give a User access, 'Right-click' with the Biometric Card on the Player, set the level of access and store the Card in the Security Terminal's inventory.
- Sort Order: Toggles ascending or descending sorting order.
- Search Box Mode:
- Auto or Standard
- NEI Synchronise: Auto or Standard.
- Terminal Style: Tall or small.
- Search Box
Biometric Card Editor
5. Insert user's Biometric Card to set access levels.
6. Deposit: Add items into storage.
7. Withdraw: Allowed to remove items from storage.
8. Craft: Initiate crafting jobs.
9. Build: Add devices and change the configuration of the Network.
10. Security: Access and modify the Security Terminal.
11. Wireless Terminal synchronising port.
ME Security Terminal has no known uses in crafting.