ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||MineFactory Reloaded|
|ID Name|| |
The Needlegun Ammo is an item added by the MineFactory Reloaded mod.
Used in the Needlegun, it achieves excellent velocity with a direct trajectory to the target. In order to switch ammo type when reloading, the currently used type needs to either run out or be removed from the inventory by dropping it momentarily or hiding it in a Backpack or chest.
There are 7 type of Ammo used:
- Anvil, single round, shoots an anvil at the target, effective, but litters the landscape with anvils, although, these can then be picked-up and used again.
- Fire, 4 rounds, sets the target on fire, keep at safe distance.
- Lava, 4 Rounds, drops a splatter lava on the ground, effectively setting fire to the target, but not to the environment, keep at safe distance.
- Needles, 12 rounds.
- Sewage, 4 Rounds, drops a puddle of sewage on the ground, that causes Hunger, Slowness, and Poison (0:10) making it easier to kill the target with another weapon.
- Shrapnel, 8 rounds, sprays the target with Flint.
- Sludge, 4 Rounds, drops a splash of sludge on the ground, and will cause Weakness, Wither, and Nausea (0:10).
Needlegun Ammo has no known uses in crafting.