ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Extra Bees|
|Affected by Gravity||No|
|This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.|
The Indexer is an unlimited storage chest for bees, unlike an Apiarist's Chest which can only hold 125 stacks of bees.
- Taking a bee out of the indexer tends to crash the game. It seems like the first time you remove a bee, the game crashes. Boot up the game and try again and it should work from then on.
- Clicking bees into the indexer does nothing. Instead, you must shift-click bees into the indexer.
- When filled with roughly over 100 bees, the sorting mechanism doesn't work perfectly, so some hunting may be necessary to find the bees you are looking for.
- Not a bug per se, but if you have a very full indexer be VERY careful not to let a creeper near it- the lag from an exploded Indexer dropping thousands of bees can cripple you, and you're likely to lose items when they time out and disappear.
- If you ever want to relocate the Indexer, make sure it is empty first, if you take it down with bees in storage, you lose them all when there is no power to the Indexer