ON THIS WIKI
Draconic Staff of Power
|Draconic Staff of Power|
|Name||Draconic Staff of Power|
|Source Mod||Draconic Evolution|
|ID Name|| |
The Draconic Staff of Power is an item added by the Draconic Evolution mod. A powerful multi purpose tool. The mining range of effect can be adjusted with Shift+Right-click, from 1×1 up to 9×9. It has an internal energy buffer of 30M RF. The Staff gives a bonus damage on a direct hit to a mob with health more than 10 hearts and it delivers a damaging shock wave to any mob in the area of effect (default of 3×3). This staff can be incredibly Over Powered against mobs with a enormous amount of health. This can be incredibly useful if you have a mod such as OreSpawn installed. The damage bonus deals 300 damage, plus 30% of the mob's current health. Against an enemy like The King, you would deal 2400 damage on the first hit. This weapon can be more overpowered than weapons from The Godzilla Mod against the right foes. Any monster that has less 400 health that is attacked will die in one hit; so, this weapon is well worth the almost entire stack of Nether Stars required to fully upgrade it.
The Draconic Staff of Power can be configured using the Tool & Armor Config GUI (default key bind C) and clicking on the Staff.
- Dig Speed Multiplier: from 0 to 1.0 (default)
- AOE Safe Mode: true or false (default)
- Size: from 1×1 to 7×7
- Dig Depth: from 1 (default) to 9
- Attack A.O.E: from 1×1 to 25×25
- Void Junk: true or false (default)
- Up to 9 items can be placed in the top inventory to be destroyed instantly by the Staff.
- Up to 5 Enchants can be placed in the right inventory.
With the GUI open, the Player may also move the HUD display for the tool by clicking anywhere on the screen  (default: bottom right).
Draconic Staff of Power has no known uses in crafting.
- The NEI display may need to be turned off using the key bind O.