ON THIS WIKI
|This article is in need of a clean-up. You can help the wiki by cleaning up the article.|
- To make an Upgrade Core, create an Experience Tome by upgrading a vanilla book with the "Experience" upgrade in the Force Infuser. Store experience in the tome by holding shift and right-clicking. Then, craft the Tome with your Force Rod to get Upgrade Cores. You will receive one upgrade core per 100 experience stored in the tome, which is destroyed in the process.
- Upgrade Cores can be used to make Mob Cores, which can be used to craft Mob Spawners. Check the "Mob Chunks" section for details.
- Upgrade Cores themselves must be infused with one, and only one upgrade in the Force Infuser. However, the single upgrade may be stacked to its maximum level.
- Once upgraded, the Upgrade Core is finalized and cannot be changed.
- Once an Upgrade Core is socketed it cannot be retrieved, although the core can be deleted permanently by shift-right-clicking the socketed core, thus enabling another core to take its place.