ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Thaumic Tinkerer 2|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
Dynamism Tablet is a block added by the Thaumic Tinkerer 2 mod. It works almost the same as Autonomous Activator from Thermal Expansion mod. It can accept any block or item and perform a right-click or left-click with it, can be turned on and off by redstone. The differences are that the machine does not need energy and it only has one slot for blocks or items to operate with. The Tablet is a ComputerCraft peripheral, which allows a Computer to manipulate it.
- [boolean] getRedstone() - gets if the tablet is in Redstone Control mode.
- [nil] setRedstone(boolean) - sets the tablet's Redstone Control mode to the one specified.
- [boolean] getLeftClick() - gets if the tablet is in Left Click mode.
- [nil] setLeftClick(boolean) - sets the tablet's click mode to the one specified, false is Left Click, true is Right Click.
- [int] getRotation() - gets the rotation of the tablet.
- [nil] setRotation(int) - sets the tablet's rotation the the one passed in. Valid values are between 0 and 3, inclusive.
- [boolean] hasItem() - gets if the tablet has an item in it.
- [boolean] trigger() - triggers the tablet to do it's action. Even if it normally wouldn't. Returns false if the tablet is already working, true if it triggered.
Thaumcraft 4 Research Notes
[TT] I'm level 78...
Research aspects in this block
"You decided to further discover the uses of Golem Animation Cores, and this is the fruit of that labour.
This tablet can accept an item to animate with mystical energy. Using the left and right buttons in the tablet's interface, you can select to do a left or right click with the item. The button in the bottom controls if the tablet reacts always when it can or just when a redstone signal is applied.
Virtually anything can be animated, including blocks. The type of tool in the tablet also defines how fast something breaks, as expected."
Dynamism Tablet has no known uses in crafting.