23,732 ARTICLES
ON THIS WIKI

Gentle Frame

This article is a stub. You can help the wiki by expanding it.
Spoiler warning!
This article contains detailed information of discoveries, recipes, or secrets, which are intended to be discovered through in-game mechanics.
Gentle Frame
Gentle Frame

Name Gentle Frame
Source Mod Magic Bees
ID Name
MagicBees:frameGentle
Type Item
Stackable No

The Gentle Frame is an Item used in an Apiary, which increases a Queen's lifespan and production at the cost of a slightly lower mutation rate. It has a durability of 200, which is slightly shorter than average.

The Gentle Frame increases a bee's lifespan by 50% and its productivity by 40%. Its mutation rate is lowered by 30%, leaving it at 70% of its initial mutation rate. With each durability use/bee cycle, the Resilient Frame will deplete the nearby Aura by one point. Additionally, "Sano" and "Victus" Flux will be released into the Aura.

In an Alveary structure, the Frame Housing can be added to make use of the Frame.

Thaumcraft 3 Research[edit]

The Gentle Frame requires prior research of Magic Bees, Stark Bees, Bees and Magic and Magic Frame before becoming craftable.

Research Aspects Required
Gentle Frame

Bestolia Flos Instrumentum Permutatio Victus

Thaumcraft 4 Research Notes[edit]

Essence of False Life
A rose by any other name. . .

Research aspects in this item[edit]

Arbor
Arbor
GridNumbersCSS.pngGridNumbersCSS.pngGridNumbersCSS.png
 
Bestia
Bestia
 
Ordo
Ordo
 
Pannus
Pannus
GridNumbersCSS.pngGridNumbersCSS.pngGridNumbersCSS.png
 
Victus
Victus
GridNumbersCSS.pngGridNumbersCSS.pngGridNumbersCSS.png

Thaumonomicon Entry[edit]

Thaumcraft 3[edit]

Continuing from your curiosity into these flying creatures, an idea has occurred to you how to encourage them to live slightly longer within the Apiaries. Perhaps if you could surround them with the essence of health, life, and the plants they love, you can realize this idea.

The Gentle Frame extends the life expectancy of a working queen by roughly a half, and encourages the workers to move at a slightly increased pace. The end result is that the bees live longer, and produce more while they are alive.

Thaumcraft 4[edit]

Simple to create by means of magic, this essence has unusual properties when exposed to bees. When combined with an everyday apiary frame, it has the effect of greatly extending the livespan of a working hive.

Recipe[edit]

GUI Crafting Table.png
Shapeless
Essence of False Life
Magic Frame






Gentle Frame

Thaumcraft 3[edit]

GUI Infusion Altar (TC3).png
Infusion Altar
Beeswax (Forestry)
Beeswax (Forestry)
Beeswax (Forestry)
Beeswax (Forestry)
Magic Frame
Beeswax (Forestry)
Beeswax (Forestry)
Beeswax (Forestry)
Beeswax (Forestry)
Gentle Frame
Bestiola
8
Lignum
4
Sano
12
50 Vis
Wand of the Apprentice
0 Vis


Usage[edit]

Gentle Frame has no known uses in crafting.