ON THIS WIKI
|ID Name|| |
The Ethanol Jetpack is an item added by the RotaryCraft mod. When equipped, it will allow the player to fly. Flying and sneaking will allow the player to hover in place.
There are 3 upgrades that may be installed on the Jetpack:
- A Wing that lets the Player drift forward when activated instead of falling. It is possible to land without taking fall damage using this upgrade. Sneaking will cause the player to fall normally.
- A Thrust Boost that allows the player to quickly move forward when accelerating their Jetpack.
- A Cooling Fin that prevents explosions caused by touching lava while wearing the Jetpack.
NOTE: The Jetpack's wing can be disabled by holding it in your hand and shift-right-clicking. To re-enable it, you will need to do so again. (Though sometimes twice due to the first click not registering)
UsageEthanol Jetpack can be used to create the following items:
- Combining an upgraded Jetpack with a Bedrock Chestplate (RotaryCraft) or HSLA Steel Chestplate will transfer its upgrades.
- The Thrust Boost upgrade will only work when the jetpack is filled with Jet Fuel, and can be activated be pressing both the spacebar and a directional key.