ON THIS WIKI
|Type||Item, Crafting Component|
|Source Mod||Twilight Forest|
Steeleaf is a rare type of armor and tool component that can be found only in chests within the Labyrinth. Steeleaf and the items that it is able to create (Steeleaf Tools and Steeleaf Armor) can only be found within a Labyrinth, cannot be crafted and are unique to both the Labyrinth and the Twilight Forest. Steeleaf Armor is equivalent to Ironwood Armor in both durability and protection level, although Steeleaf Armor has higher level innate enchantments, meaning that it will protect the player slightly better for a slightly shorter period of time.
Steeleaf Tools have a durability value of 131, approximately half that of Iron Tools. However, Steeleaf Tools are equivalent to Diamond Tools in power. A Steeleaf Sword deals 7 units of damage (3.5 hearts) or exactly equivalent to a Diamond Sword in addition to having Looting II applied to it when crafted or spawned in. A Steeleaf Pick is able to mine Obsidian. The Steeleaf Shovel and Axe are both able to mine at the rate of their diamond equivalents.
- Steeleaf Helm: receives Projectile Protection II.
- Steeleaf Plate: receives Blast Protection II.
- Steeleaf Legs: receives Fire Protection II.
- Steeleaf Boots: receives Feather Falling II.
- Steeleaf Sword: receives Looting II.
- Steeleaf Pick: receives Fortune II.
- Steeleaf Axe: receives Efficiency II.
- Steeleaf Shovel: receives Efficiency II.
- Steeleaf Hoe: no enchantments apply to hoes, so the Steeleaf Hoe is unenchanted.
Steeleaf items can also be found in the Secret Room in the Labyrinth. When they are found in this secret room, Steeleaf items can and will often have higher enchantments and different enchantments than those listed above applied to them.