ON THIS WIKI
|Root Mod||Thermal Foundation|
|Modpacks|| Cloud 9 1.7 Pack|
Direwolf20 1.12 Pack
Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
Feed The Beast Continuum
Feed The Beast Horizons III
Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved
Feed The Beast Infinity Evolved Skyblock
Feed The Beast Inventions
Feed The Beast Lite 3
Feed The Beast Pyramid Reborn
Feed The Beast Revelation
Feed The Beast Trident
Journey to the Core
The Thermal Dynamics mod adds a sophisticated transport system to distribute energy, items and liquids. The mod is dependant only on the core mod Thermal Foundation and can be used to combine with other Redstone Flux mods instead of Thermal Expansion, notably MineFactory Reloaded or Extra Utilities.
- Fluxduct: A tiered energy conduit system, conducts RF power.
- Fluiduct: A tiered liquid conduit system. One of the tier also transfers energy.
- Itemduct: A tiered conduit that transports items. One of the tier also transfers energy.
- Structuralduct: A crafting item. Used to create covers for Thermal Dynamics' ducts.
- Servo: A configuration upgrade used to extract and filter from an attached inventory or tank.
- Retriever: A configuration upgrade used to extract and filter from a remote inventory or tank connected by ducts.
- Filter: A configuration upgrade used to allow or restrict certain items to be inserted into the adjacent inventory.
- First released on February 21, 2015, the features of Thermal Dynamics were previously part of the Thermal Expansion mod.