ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Extra Utilities|
Ender-Lily Seeds can only be obtained as Dungeon loot or by traveling to the End and harvesting grown Ender-Lily plants. They can only be crafted in the Agrarian Skies Mod Pack.
- The Ender-Lily seeds can be planted on regular or tilled Dirt, End Stone, or an Ender Core. When planted on End Stone, it takes about 7 in-game days (approx. 168 minutes) for the lilies to get fully grown. It takes roughly 4 times longer to grow them on Dirt.
- If the "doDaylightCycle" game rule is turned off ("false"), then this crop will never mature.
- The crop has 8 stages of growth, including both the initial and the final stages.
- Walking into an Ender-Lily crop after it has grown to stage 4 will do a tiny bit of damage, similar to a Cactus. The plant will also damage and destroy entities except for Ender-Lily Seeds and Ender Pearls. It will not damage Endermen.
- When harvesting a mature crop, a player is guaranteed to get one Ender Pearl and one Ender-Lily Seed. If the plant was grown on End Stone (and in 1.7.10, Ender Core as well), then there is a 2% chance that the plant will drop an additional Ender-Lily Seed.
- Ender Lilies are allergic to bone-meal; they will actually go back one or more stages when this is used on them. Same happens when Hoe of Growth is used, or any bone-meal based method such as a Sprinkler. Note that the Watering Can does not work like Bonemeal.
- The crop is only capable of advancing from its current stage to the next stage 50% of the time. No matter what the player does (apart from modifying the block's metadata directly somehow), the crop will refuse to advance to the next growth state if it's not the right time. The exact way that this works is that there's something like a "sliding window" where only half of the crop's growth stages can advance to the next one; half of the time, the "odd-numbered stages" can advance. The other half of the time, the "even-numbered stages" can advance.
- In other words, one of these two groups (with their corresponding Waila-reported Crop Growth percentages) can grow at any point in time.
- Group A: 1 (0%), 3 (29%), 5 (57%), 7 (86%).
- Group B: 2 (14%), 4 (43%), 6 (71%).
- Which group is currently active depends on the type of supporting block that it is planted on. For example, if one crop is in stage 3 and one is in stage 6, and they are both planted on End Stone, then one of the two crops can grow immediately.
- This "sliding window" is based on the same clock that governs the day/night cycle, so sleeping to advance time to the next morning when a crop is currently unable to grow is generally recommended (ignoring Ender Core, which can grow multiple times per day).
- Every block update that happens while the proper "growth window" is active has a chance to trigger the next growth stage. Using something that triggers additional block updates, such as the Watering Can or the area-of-effect from a Sigil of the Green Grove from Blood Magic (not the effect from using it directly on a plant), can be quite useful to ensure that growth happens during every possible growth opportunity.
- When planted on Ender Core, the sliding window's interval is 3700 ticks long (.154 standard Overworld day/night cycles, or ~3 minutes at 20 ticks per second), and chance that a block update will trigger the next growth stage is 100%.
- When planted on End Stone, the sliding window's interval is 24000 ticks long (1 standard Overworld day/night cycle, or 20 minutes at 20 ticks per second), and the chance that a block update will trigger the next growth stage is 10%.
- The fact that this is exactly one standard Overworld day/night cycle means that the player can use a tool that triggers block updates after waking up and guarantee one stage of growth, provided that the plant grew or was unable to grow on the previous day.
- When planted on anything else, the sliding window's interval is 96000 ticks long (4 standard Overworld day/night cycles, or 80 minutes at 20 ticks per second), and the chance that a block update will trigger the next growth stage is 2.5%.