ON THIS WIKI
|Modpacks|| Agrarian Skies|
Bevo's Tech Pack
Blood N' Bones
Cloud 9 1.7 Pack
Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
Feed The Beast 1.5.2 Beta Pack
Feed The Beast Horizons: Daybreaker
Feed The Beast Infinity
Feed The Beast Lite 3
Feed The Beast Resurrection
Feed The Beast Trident
Feed The Beast Unleashed
Extra Utilities is a mod that adds many various useful blocks and items to the game.
- Golden Bag of Holding: A double-chests worth of portable inventory.
- Golden Lasso: Stores passive mobs for easy transportation.
- Paint Brush: Used to paint Colored Bricks and Colored Wood.
- Division Sigil: Used to do an ancient ritual.
- Unstable Ingot: Division by a diamond. Used as a crafting item.
- Etheric Sword: Bypasses all armor.
- Destruction Pickaxe: 5 times the speed of a Diamond Pickaxe on stone. Ineffective on other blocks. Does not drop cobblestone.
- Erosion Shovel: Eliminates sand/gravel that is above the block being dug. Does not drop resources.
- Healing Axe: Takes your health and gives to the mob when you strike it. Regenerates hunger when held. Turns villager zombies to villagers.
- Reversing Hoe: Reverses the stages of wheat. Turns dirt into grass, and cobblestone into stone.
- Builder's Wand: Faster way to build structures.
- Sonar Goggles: Outline all ores within 5 blocks away.
- Watering Can: Early-game alternative to Bone Meal. Infinite use if only used on crops.
- Angel Block: Placeable anywhere in the air.
- Blackout Curtains: Keeps the light out of certain areas without having to close them off.
- Block Update Detector: Checks for block updates adjacent to the block.
- Chandelier: A light source that can hang from the ceiling. Prevents mob spawns within a certain radius.
- Colored Bricks: A brick that matches all 16 colors of Minecraft.
- Colored Wood: Wooden planks that match the 16 colors of Minecraft.
- Compressed Cobblestone: Cobblestone compression.
- Conveyor Belt: A way to move items and mobs.
- Cursed Earth: Mobs will spawn at a much faster rate on this block.
- Ender-Thermic Pump: Low-lag Lava pump.
- Ender Quarry: Low-lag alternative to BuildCraft Quarry featuring chunk mining.
- Ethereal Glass: Players can walk through, mobs cannot.
- Filter Pipe: Filters items that go through.
- Generators: Produce Redstone Flux from various materials, and keep their charge when broken.
- Culinary Generator: Consumes food as fuel, with more filling food providing more power and more saturating food lasting longer.
- Ender Generator: Consumes Ender Pearls as fuel.
- Furnace Generator: Consumes standard furnace fuel.
- Heated Redstone Generator: Consumes both redstone and lava.
- High-temperature Furnace Generator: Consumes standard furnace fuel, increasing its energy output over time as it heats up.
- Lava Generator: Consumes lava as fuel.
- Nether Star Generator: Quickly consumes Nether Stars to produce a huge amount of energy. Damages nearby entities.
- Pink Generator: Consumes pink items as fuel.
- Potions Generator: Consumes potions, with more complicated potions producing more energy.
- Solar Generator: Produces energy when exposed to sunlight, but can't produce and release energy at the same time.
- Survivalist Generator: Consumes standard furnace fuel. Cheap and efficient, but produces energy very slowly.
- TNT Generator: Consumes Gunpowder or TNT as fuel. Damages nearby entities.
- Green Screen: Creative item for use in recordings (more precisely, in chroma keying).
- Magnum Torch: Disables mob spawning within a large radius.
- Peaceful Table: Peaceful players that still want mob drops.
- Redstone Clock: Vanilla redstone clock in one block.
- Sound Muffler: Dampens all sound within a small radius.
- Sorting Pipe: Inserts items into adjacent inventories only if it is empty or the same type of item already exists in the inventory.
- Rain Muffler: Silences all rain drop sound effects within a certain radius.
- Spikes: Giant pointy spikes that deal damage.
- Trading Post: Displays all trading GUIs of any Villagers nearby.
- Transfer Nodes: Transfer Items, Liquids, or Energy.
- Trash Can: Destroys all items put into it.
- Advanced Filing Cabinet: Stores 540 items that do not stack but have the same item ID.
- Filing Cabinet: Stores 270 items with the same Item ID.