ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||MineFactory Reloaded|
The BioReactor will turn plant matter into BioFuel. The base conversion rate is 1 item to 80 millibuckets of biofuel. However, if multiple types of items are converted at the same time, the process becomes more efficient.
Known fuel sources (likely incomplete):
- Seeds (Wheat, Pumpkin, Melon, Flax, Corn, etc.)
- Saplings (Different varieties count as different types.)
- Carrots, Potatoes, Nether Wart, Mushrooms, etc.
- Any vanilla Dye (Indigo Dye doesn't work, though the base plant does.)
Noteworthy items that the BioReactor doesn't process:
- Flowers (dyes from them can be used)
- Pumpkins and Melons (both respective seeds can be used)
- Sugar Cane
|Number of items||millibuckets of biofuel per item|
If supplied with a redstone signal, the reactor will do nothing. This can be helpful when loading items to get a high efficiency. It has an internal biofuel storage of 4 buckets, and will automatically output into waterproof pipes. It requires no energy input to work, and generates biofuel at a rate of 1mB/tick.
Comparing to a Fermenter->Still setup, the BioReactor is better for mushrooms and saplings (the only two inputs they have in common). A Fermenter makes 50 mB of biomass from mushrooms and 250 mB of biomass from saplings. Using a Still, that makes 15mB of Biofuel from mushrooms and 75 mB from saplings. Better (for the BioReactor), a Fermenter and Still both require power to operate while the BioReactor does not.