ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||MineFactory Reloaded|
|Affected by Gravity||No|
The Sludge Boiler is a machine added by MineFactory Reloaded. Its main use is to get rid of Sludge generated by other MineFactory Reloaded machines (such as the Harvester) and convert it into more useful materials.
The Sludge Boiler can accept Thermal Expansion RF, BuildCraft MJ or IndustrialCraft2 EU for power. At the cost of 5000 RF, 500 MJ or 1200 EU, the Sludge Boiler will convert 1 bucket of sludge into one of the items in the usage section. Some items will only be produced if their respective mods are enabled.
The Sludge Boiler can accept power from any side and will use up to 20 RF or 2 MJ per tick . It can also accept sludge from any side, and it has an internal storage for 4,000 Millibuckets of Sludge. It will also automatically eject the items it produces into adjacent BuildCraft pipes or blocks with inventories, such as chests.
While a Sludge Boiler is in operation, it will give poison and hunger debuffs to all mobs and players within 3 blocks. Because of this, it is recommended to create fully automated and isolated rooms for sludge boilers, with their outputs being transported to a safer area for access.
The Sludge Boiler will consume 1000mB of sludge to randomly produce one of the following items:
- Soul Sand
- Salt (Pam's HarvestCraft)
- Pile of Ashes - Biomes O' Plenty
- Mud Ball - Biomes O' Plenty
- Hardened Sand - Biomes O' Plenty
- Dried Dirt - Biomes O' Plenty
- Hardened Dirt - Biomes O' Plenty
- Peat - Forestry
- Cracked Sand - ExtrabiomesXL
- Quicksand - ExtrabiomesXL
- Heat Sand - Natura
- Tainted Soil - Natura
Sludge Boiler has no known uses in crafting.
- Sand can be smelted to Glass and Clay can be smelted into Bricks. Netherrack can be used to generate 60,000 RF in the combination of a Magma Crucible and Magmatic Dynamo.