ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||MineFactory Reloaded|
The Sludge Boiler is a machine added by MineFactory Reloaded. Its main use is to get rid of Sludge generated by other MineFactory Reloaded machines (such as the Harvester) and convert it into more useful materials.
The Sludge Boiler can accept Thermal Expansion RF, BuildCraft MJ or IndustrialCraft2 EU for power. At the cost of 5000 RF, 500 MJ or 1200 EU, the Sludge Boiler will convert 1 bucket of sludge into one of the items in the usage section. Some items will only be produced if their respective mods are enabled.
The Sludge Boiler can accept power from any side and will use up to 20 RF or 2 MJ per tick . It can also accept sludge from any side, and it has an internal storage for 4,000 Millibuckets of Sludge. It will also automatically eject the items it produces into adjacent BuildCraft pipes or blocks with inventories, such as chests.
While a Sludge Boiler is in operation, it will give poison and hunger debuffs to all mobs and players within 3 blocks. Because of this, it is recommended to create fully automated and isolated rooms for sludge boilers, with their outputs being transported to a safer area for access.
With Thermal Expansion recipes enabled
The Sludge Boiler will consume 1000mB of sludge to randomly produce one of the following items.
- 4 Clay
- Soul Sand
- Salt (Pam's HarvestCraft) - with Pam's HarvestCraft enabled.
- Pile of Ashes - with Biomes O' Plenty enabled.
- 4 Mud Ball - with Biomes O' Plenty enabled.
- Hardened Sand - with Biomes O' Plenty enabled.
- Dried Dirt - with Biomes O' Plenty enabled.
- Hardened Dirt - with Biomes O' Plenty enabled.
- Peat - with Forestry enabled.
- Cracked Sand - with ExtrabiomesXL enabled.
- Quicksand - with ExtrabiomesXL enabled.
- Heat Sand - with Natura enabled.
- Tainted Soil - with Natura enabled.
While some items are pretty useless, Sand can be smelted to Glass and Clay can be smelted into Bricks. Netherrack can be used to generate 60,000 RF in the combination of a Magma Crucible and Magmatic Dynamo.