ON THIS WIKI
Item Responder chip
|Item Responder chip|
|Name||Item Responder chip|
|Source Mod||Project Red|
|ID Name|| |
The Item Responder chip is an item added by the Project Red mod. One of many chips used in conjunction with a Routed Interface pipe . The chip is used to configure the interaction between the pipe and the inventory. The Item Responder sets the pipe to request, or block (blacklist), a specific set of items from the connected inventory. This allows for a single pipe to have the properties of multiple Routed pipes, allowing for compact yet complex sorting. The Item Responder can be upgraded using the Router Utility. 'Right-click' in the air to open the chip GUI. Once configurated install the chip by 'Right-clicking' the pipe with the chip. Alternatively, 'Right-cliking' without the chip opens a GUI to place the chip in one of the 4 ports manually.
The chip circuitry has 2 configuration options (white buttons):
- Filter (Item configuration GUI)
- Priority (default 0)
Hovering the mouse over will show the configuration status in a tool tip for each option. 'Clicking' on an option opens the coresponding GUI.
There are 5 buttons in the Filter GUI:
- Metadata matching
- Meta is checked (default) or is ignored.
- NBT matching
- NBT is checked (default) or is ignored.
- Ore Dictionary matching
- Oredict is checked (default) or is ignored.
- Filter mode
- Whitelisted (default) or blacklisted.
- Damage groups
- Tools are not grouped by damage (default)
- Tools are grouped at 25%, 50%, 75% or 99%.
Item Responder chip has no known uses in crafting.
- The Interface Pipe is the replacement to Red Power's Pneumatic Tube.