ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Big Reactors|
|First Appearance||MC 1.6.4|
|Storage|| 10000 RF Energy|
5000 mB Water
The Cyanite Reprocessor is a machine that recycles the waste from reactors in the Big Reactors mod back into a usable form of fuel. The sides of the machine are configurable in an almost identical way to Thermal Expansion machines. Energy can be input from any side and doesn't need configuration.
- Water Storage: Holds 5 buckets worth. Pump it in using any liquid/fluid pipe, or an adjacent fluid-outputting device.
- Waste Input: Cyanite Ingots go here, place them in there manually or pipe it in.
- Progress Indicator
- Output: Blutonium Ingots will appear here once created. It will auto eject into any connected pipe or inventory. If nothing is connected it will just stay in the slot.
- Energy Storage: Holds up to 10000 RF. Each Blutonium ingot needs 1000 RF to create.
- Water Input (Blue): Water will go in to any side selected as blue.
- Item Input (Red): The side that Cyanite is ejected in through.
- Item Output (Green): Any side set to green will auto eject Blutonium into a connected pipe or inventory.
- Blank Side: This side is currently blank but can be changed by clicking on it to cycle through the colours. Energy can be input on blank sides, but any item or fluid IO is disabled for that side.