ON THIS WIKI
The VoxelModPack is a set of client mods chosen specifically to assist users of multiplayer creative servers like the The Voxel Box. This ModPack can be used in any multiplayer server. Visit the VoxelWiki for more information and instructions.
The VoxelModPack does not support OptiFine, and there are no plans to make them compatible.
This mod pack is available from the Feed The Beast Launcher. To play the latest version, select "Voxel" on the modpack selection menu. "VoxelModPack" on the list only plays 1.5 and below.
This pack contains the following mods by default:
- LiteLoader by Mumfrey
- VoxelLib by The VoxelModPack Team
- VoxelPlayer by Mumfrey and MamiyaOtaru
- VoxelMenu by Mumfrey and thatapplefreak
- VoxelFlight by The VoxelModPack Team
- VoxelVision by anangrybeaver
- VoxelTextures by Mumfrey
- Macro/Keybind Mod by Mumfrey
- VoxelGET by Mumfrey and thatapplefreak
- VoxelMap by MamiyaOtaru
- VoxelSniperGUI Reloaded by thatapplefreak
- VoxelVisualizer by Mumfrey
- VoxelBoards by Mumfrey
- WorldEdit CUI - LiteLoader Edition by yetanotherx
- MCPatcher by Kahr
These mods are no longer in the latest version of the pack, being retired or replaced by others.