ON THIS WIKI
ON THIS WIKI
|Latest Version||0.9.0 for mc1.4.7|
|Modpacks|| Agrarian Skies|
Bevo's Tech Pack
Direwolf20 1.5 Pack
Feed The Beast 1.5.2 Beta Pack
Feed The Beast Horizons
Feed The Beast Unleashed
VoxelMap is a Minimap that has been packed to the brim. which is sharing the same code base with Zan's Minimap (Maintained by MamiyaOtaru)
- Advance entity radar displays icon of each entity.
- Works properly in the Nether.
- Supports most custom Forge blocks.
- Teleport directly to waypoints if you have permission.
- Press "Z" to change map zoom level (set to "\" in FTB 1.5 packs, but does not work on some keyboard layouts).
- Press "X" to toggle large map (set to "]" in FTB 1.5 packs).
- Press "M" to bring up the minimap menu and customize its settings (set to "=" in FTB 1.5 packs). This does not work if the keyboard layout is switched.
- Press "B" to bring up the create waypoint menu (set to "-" in FTB 1.5 packs).
- Main Menu
- Display Coordinates: Toggles whether the player's current coordinates are displayed below the Minimap.
- Hide Minimap: Toggles if the minimap is shown or hidden.
- Location: Sets which side of the screen the minimap is displayed on.
- Size: Toggles between the 3 Minimap Sizes: Small, Regular, and Large.
- Square Map: Toggles whether the Minimap is square or round.
- Old North: Toggles between regular and old north.
- Ingame Beacons: Toggles the display of waypoints. (Off, Beacons, Signs, Both)
- Enable Cave Mode: Toggles the display of caves on the map.
- Hide Radar: Toggles whether the Minimap displays Entities.
- Show Hostiles: Toggles whether the Minimap shows Hostile Entities. (IE: Zombie, Enderman, Spider)
- Show Players: Toggles whether the Minimap shows Players.
- Show Neutrals: Toggles whether the Minimap shows Neutral mobs. (IE: Pig, Cow, Sheep)
- Icon Filtering: Toggles whether Icons are blurred.
- Icon Outlines: Toggles whether Icons are outlined.
- Show Player Helmets: Toggles whether Player helmets are shown or hidden.
- Controls: Key binds for all the shortcuts.