ON THIS WIKI
ON THIS WIKI
(Redirected from ExtraUtils)
|Modpacks|| Agrarian Skies|
Bevo's Tech Pack
Blood N' Bones
Direwolf20 1.5 Pack
Direwolf20 1.6 Pack
Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
Feed The Beast 1.5.2 Beta Pack
Feed The Beast Horizons
Feed The Beast Infinity
Feed The Beast Lite 2
Feed The Beast Lite 3
Feed The Beast Monster
Feed The Beast Unleashed
Extra Utilities is a mod that adds many various useful blocks and items to the game.
- Golden Bag of Holding: A double-chests worth of portable inventory.
- Golden Lasso: Stores passive mobs for easy transportation.
- Paint Brush: Used to paint Colored Bricks and Colored Wood.
- Division Sigil: Used to do an ancient ritual.
- Unstable Ingot: Division by a diamond.
- Etheric Sword: Bypasses all armor.
- Destruction Pickaxe: 5 times the speed of a Diamond Pickaxe, on stone.
- Erosion Shovel: Eliminates sand/gravel that is above the block being dug.
- Healing Axe: Takes your health and gives to the enemy when you strike it. Also passively regenerates hunger when held.
- Reversing Hoe: Reverses the stages of wheat.
- Builder's Wand: Faster way to build structures.
- Sonar Goggles: Outline all ores within 5 blocks away.
- Watering Can: Early-game alternative to Bone Meal.
- Angel Block: Placeable anywhere in the air.
- Blackout Curtains: Keeps the light out of certain areas without having to close them off.
- Block Update Detector: Checks for block updates adjacent to the block.
- Chandelier: A light source that can hang from the ceiling.
- Colored Bricks: A brick that matches all 16 colors of Minecraft.
- Colored Wood: Wooden planks that match the 16 colors of Minecraft.
- Compressed Cobblestone: Cobblestone compression.
- Conveyor Belt: A way to move items and mobs.
- Cursed Earth: Mobs will spawn at a much faster rate on this block.
- Ender-Thermic Pump: Low-lag Lava pump.
- Ender Quarry: Low-lag alternative to BuildCraft Quarry featuring chunk mining.
- Ethereal Glass: Players can walk through, mobs cannot.
- Filter Pipe: Filters items that go through.
- Generators: Produce Redstone Flux from various materials, and keep their charge when broken.
- Culinary Generator: Consumes food as fuel, with more filling food providing more power and more saturating food lasting longer.
- Ender Generator: Consumes Ender Pearls as fuel.
- Furnace Generator: Consumes standard furnace fuel.
- Heated Redstone Generator: Consumes both redstone and lava.
- High-temperature Furnace Generator: Consumes standard furnace fuel, increasing its energy output over time as it heats up.
- Lava Generator: Consumes lava as fuel.
- Nether Star Generator: Quickly consumes Nether Stars to produce a huge amount of energy. Damages nearby entities.
- Pink Generator: Consumes pink items as fuel.
- Potions Generator: Consumes potions, with more complicated potions producing more energy.
- Solar Generator: Produces energy when exposed to sunlight, but can't produce and release energy at the same time.
- Survivalist Generator: Consumes standard furnace fuel. Cheap and efficient, but produces energy very slowly.
- TNT Generator: Consumes Gunpowder or TNT as fuel. Damages nearby entities.
- Green Screen: Creative item for use in recordings (more precisely, in chroma keying).
- Magnum Torch: Disables mob spawning within a large radius.
- Peaceful Table: Peaceful players that still want mob drops.
- Redstone Clock: Vanilla redstone clock in one block.
- Sound Muffler: Dampens all sound within a small radius.
- Sorting Pipe: Inserts items into adjacent inventories only if it is empty or the same type of item already exists in the inventory.
- Rain Muffler: Silences all rain drop sound effects within a certain radius.
- Spikes: Giant pointy spikes that deal damage.
- Trading Post: Displays all trading GUIs of any Villagers nearby.
- Transfer Nodes: Transfer Items, Liquids, or Energy.
- Trash Can: Destroys all items put into it.
- Advanced Filing Cabinet: Stores 540 items that do not stack but have the same item ID.
- Filing Cabinet: Stores 270 items with the same Item ID.