ON THIS WIKI
ON THIS WIKI
|Website||Extra Utilities (Forum)|
|Mod Pack(s)||1.5.2 Beta Pack • Feed The Beast Unleashed • Direwolf20 1.5 Pack|
Extra Utilities is a mod that adds a few useful blocks and items to the game.
- Golden Bag of Holding: A double-chests worth of portable inventory.
- Golden Lasso: Stores passive mobs for easy transportation.
- Paint Brush: Used to paint Colored Bricks and Colored Wood.
- Division Sigil: Used to do an ancient ritual.
- Unstable Ingot: Division by a diamond.
- Etheric Sword: Bypasses all armor.
- Destruction Pickaxe: 5 times the speed of a Diamond Pickaxe, on stone.
- Erosion Shovel: Eliminates sand/gravel that is above the block being dug.
- Healing Axe: Takes your health and gives to the enemy when you strike it.
- Reversing Hoe: Reverses the stages of wheat.
- Builder's Wand: Faster way to build structures.
- Sonar Goggles: Outline all ores within 5 blocks away.
- Ethereal Glass: Players can walk through, mobs cannot.
- Watering Can: Early-game alternative to bone-meal.
- Angel Block: Placeable anywhere in the air.
- Blackout Curtains: Keeps the light out of certain areas without having to close them off.
- Block Update Detector: Checks for block updates adjacent to the block.
- Chandelier: A light source that can hang from the ceiling.
- Colored Bricks: A brick that matches all 16 colors of Minecraft.
- Colored Wood: Wooden planks that match the 16 colors of Minecraft.
- Compressed Cobblestone: Cobblestone compression.
- Conveyer Belt: A way to move items and mobs.
- Cursed Earth: Mobs will spawn at a much faster rate on this block.
- Ender-Thermal Pump: Low-lag liquid pump.
- Filter Pipe: Filters items that go through.
- Green Screen: Creative item for use in recordings, more precisely, Chroma Keying.
- Magnum Torch: Disables mob spawning within a large radius.
- Peaceful Table: Peaceful players that still want mob drops.
- Redstone Clock: Vanilla redstone clock in one block.
- Sound Muffler: Dampens all sound within a small radius.
- Sorting Pipe: Inserts items into adjacent inventories only if it is empty or the same type of item already exists in the inventory.
- Rain Muffler: Silences all rain drop sound effects within a certain radius.
- Spikes: Giant pointy spikes that deal damage.
- Trading Post: Displays all trading GUIs of any Villagers nearby.
- Transfer Nodes: Transfer Items, Liquids, or Energy.
- Trash Can: Destroys all items put into it.