ON THIS WIKI
Adventure Backpack (Iron)
|This article is about Adventure Backpack. You may be looking for Adventurer's Backpack.|
|Adventure Backpack (Iron)|
|Name||Adventure Backpack (Iron)|
|Source Mod||Adventure Backpack|
|ID Name|| |
The Adventure Backpack (Iron) is an item added by Adventure Backpack mod.
It functions as a portable chest, sleeping bag, crafting table and tank and also features a quick swap tool holder. The backpack can hold 2 tools , which can easily be swapped with a tool in the hotbar (Shift+Scrolling), the tools show on the backpack's model.
The 2 tanks (one on each side) hold 4,000 mB of liquids each and can be manually filled with a bucket or using an Hose from which the Player can suck or spill liquids and even drink  for some interesting effects.
Whenever a backpack is dropped, it keeps all the items stored inside, it may also be placed rendering it immune to the effects of lava . Access the Backpack's GUI to mount it, then use the default key bind B to access it. An Adventure Backpack cannot be inserted inside another.
This Backpack has no known unique abilities.
- Mount or dismount the Backpack.
- Manual fluid input inventory.
- Empty bucket inventory.
- Fluid buffer gauge.
- Quick swap tool holder inventory.
- Crafting grid.
- Crafting output.
Adventure Backpack (Iron) has no known uses in crafting.
- The quick swap tool slots only accepts tools, not weapons. 3 tools are needed for this feature to work effectively.
- To toggle the Hose mode use Shift+Scrolling. To toggle which tank is connected to the hose use the default key bind N (while holding the hose)
- The Backpack is only immune to Lava if placed, dropping it in Lava would destroy it and its content.