ON THIS WIKI
Adventure Backpack (Melon)
|This article is about Adventure Backpack. You may be looking for Adventurer's Backpack.|
|Adventure Backpack (Melon)|
|Name||Adventure Backpack (Melon)|
|Source Mod||Adventure Backpack|
|ID Name|| |
The Adventure Backpack (Melon) is an item added by Adventure Backpack mod.
It functions as a portable chest, sleeping bag, crafting table and tank and also features a quick swap tool holder. The backpack can hold 2 tools , which can easily be swapped with a tool in the hotbar (Shift+Scrolling), the tools show on the backpack's model.
The 2 tanks (one on each side) hold 4,000 mB of liquids each and can be manually filled with a bucket or using an Hose from which the Player can suck or spill liquids and even drink  for some interesting effects.
Whenever a backpack is dropped, it keeps all the items stored inside, it may also be placed rendering it immune to the effects of lava . Access the Backpack's GUI to mount it, then use the default key bind B to access it. An Adventure Backpack cannot be inserted inside another.
This Backpack has the ability to fill its tanks with Melon Juice while placed or worn in the rain or standing in water.
- Mount or dismount the Backpack.
- Manual fluid input inventory.
- Empty bucket inventory.
- Fluid buffer gauge.
- Quick swap tool holder inventory.
- Crafting grid.
- Crafting output.
Adventure Backpack (Melon) has no known uses in crafting.
- The quick swap tool slots only accepts tools, not weapons. 3 tools are needed for this feature to work effectively.
- To toggle the Hose mode use Shift+Scrolling. To toggle which tank is connected to the hose use the default key bind N (while holding the hose)
- The Backpack is only immune to Lava if placed, dropping it in Lava would destroy it and its content.