ON THIS WIKI
ON THIS WIKI
|Modpacks|| Bevo's Tech Pack|
Direwolf20 1.5 Pack
Direwolf20 1.6 Pack
Direwolf20 1.7 Pack
Feed The Beast 1.5.2 Beta Pack
Feed The Beast Lite
Feed The Beast Monster
Feed The Beast PAX Challenge Pack (Minecraft 1.4)
Feed The Beast Resurrection
Feed The Beast Unhinged
Feed The Beast Unleashed
|This article is in need of a clean-up. You can help the wiki by cleaning up the article.|
Railcraft is a mod which adds many new kinds of minecarts and tracks, as well as improvements to how minecarts work.
- Module based system that lets you remove the parts of the mod you dislike.
- Extensive configuration file that allows you to disable any block or item or change the way rails are crafted.
- Full Multilingual localization support.
- New Minecart Physics
- Rebalanced drag rates for carts - Now your storage carts will actually reach their destination!
- Completely new collision code - Carts can now push other carts, furnace carts are almost not useless!
- Various Tweaks
- Names of default minecarts simplified.
- Improved lighting on minecarts.
- Minecart reversal recipes. Separate that chest from that cart.
- All rail recipes completely reworked to make an entire industry out of building a railroad.
- What good is BuildCraft with nothing to build? (config option)
- Minecarts now have a max stack size of three. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer break into separate parts when destroyed. (config option)
- Minecarts no longer collide with items at normal speeds. (config option)
- Railcraft Homepage
- Official Railcraft Wiki
- Official Railcraft Forum
- Minecraft Forum Thread
- Railcraft Forum (BuildCraft subforum)
- IRC Channel- #railcraft on EsperNet
- Railcraft Boiler Calculator