ON THIS WIKI
The Whale is a neutral mob added by the Divine RPG mod that spawns in the Over world. It swims the Ocean biomes of Minecraft. When killed, they drop Whale Fins, which can be used to create Bowhead weapons (Bowhead Anchor and the Bowhead Cannon).
You should be careful around whales, because even while neutral, touching one will hurt the player with large amounts of damage, if your armor is not good enough, it is easy to die. When provoked, all nearby whales attack.
The whale is a neutral mob that is 3 x 1. It is grey-blue and has a sandy texture.
Though whales may spawn in the water, they can follow players up onto land when provoked. However, they are much slower on land, making it easy to outrun simply by walking. Plus, with their slow and sluggish movements on land, kiting them allows for easier kills. Though they may be slower on land, it is still recommended to remain cautious when attacking.
- Things You Need:
- Sword (Bloodgem Sword or other infinite durability sword recommended)
- Fishing Rod
- Shovel/Shickaxes (Optional)
- Good Armor (Optional)
- Get the Fishing Rod and get the boat for sailing out
- Find a place with whales close to land
- Dig a 3x3x2 hole for the whale to be lured in. Use your fishing rod and pull them onto land. Let It follow you into the pit/hole (it goes in a straight line)
- Kill it but be careful, as it can touch you and 1-Hit KO you if don't have good armor. Just keep attacking it and knocking it back into the corner, or stay out of the hole and hit it from above