ON THIS WIKI
|Minecraft Version||1.9 - 1.12.2|
|Website||Environmental Tech Curse Forge Page|
|Root Mod||Minecraft Forge|
|Modpacks|| Direwolf20 1.12 Pack|
Feed The Beast Beyond
Feed The Beast Continuum
Feed The Beast Horizons III
Feed The Beast Revelation
Feed The Beast Sky Adventures
Feed The Beast Sky Odyssey
Feed The Beast Stoneblock 2
Feed The Beast Unstable 1.12
Environmental Tech is a mod containing a vast selection of Multiblock machines. This mod is still in early stages is geared towards mid to late game and has a lot more to come.
Every multiblock has multiple tiers that have added features.
The generators in this mod generate a lot of energy, cost a lot of resources and are not designed to be early game energy gen.
- Multiblock Void Miners. They mine resources from the void but cost a lot of RF to run.
- Multiblock Solar Panels. They produce RF from sunlight
- Multiblock Lightning Rods. They produce RF from Lightning strikes.
- Multiblock Nano Bot Beacon. Gives buffs to player at a cost of RF.
- Modifiers (Upgrades). These are upgrades that alter the machine's properties. Most multiblock machines support these.
- In Game Guide (Work in progress not available in 1.12)
- Launcher. This can launch any mob in the desired direction. Designed with the Elytra in mind.
- Forge Energy/RF support.