ON THIS WIKI
- at least one Flower of the type favorable to the Queen must be present, or the hive will not operate
- the influence of the Queen's active Effect is felt, if applicable
There are three types of territory Alleles. From biggest to smallest, these are:
- Largest - 15 x 13 x 15 - 2 species
- Large - 11 x 8 x 11- 4 species
- Average - 9 x 6 x 9 - all other species
The pollination area is a second region, with sidelengths exactly three times larger than the Area trait (e.g. the most common Area trait, 9 x 6 x 9, has a pollination area measuring 27 x 18 x 27, with the hive at the center). Within the pollination area:
- bees will cross-pollinate the leaves of trees, for Arboriculture
- bees will spawn the growth of their favorable flower, if eligible
Bee Species with Non-Standard Area Traits
This list contains Bee Species with an Area trait that differs from the standard 9x6x9. These are the default traits for purebred bees. Cross-bred bees may have different traits inherited from the parental generation. Area can be modified through selective breeding.
| Spoiler warning!|
This article contains detailed information of discoveries, recipes, or secrets, which are intended to be discovered through in-game mechanics.
|Bee Species sorted by Area|