ON THIS WIKI
|ID Name|| |
The Soldering Iron is an item added by the Forestry mod. It is used to attach an Electron Tube to a Circuit Board or to remove a Circuit Board from an Electrical Engine or from a Farm Block. To use the Soldering Iron Right-click it [in the air] to open the GUI. To remove a Circuit Board from a machine, Right-click it with the Soldering Iron, this uses up some of the tool's durability, and can only be done 6 times.
- Target device
- Tube input
- Place up to 4 Electron Tubes with the desired effect.
- Effect Display
- Shows the effect of the Tube on the target device.
- Circuit Board Input
- Once all the desired tubes are inserted, insert a Circuit Board.
- The Circuit Board moves to the output once upgraded, the tooltip shows the tubes installed.
The Soldering Iron accepts four types of Circuit Board:
- Basic Circuit Board, holds 1 Electron Tube.
- Enhanced Circuit Board, holds up to 2 tubes.
- Refined Circuit Board, holds up to 3 tubes.
- Intricate Circuit Board, holds up to 4 tubes.
Electron Tube Effects
|Tube Type||Effect (Qty) |
|Electric Engine||Electric Stimulator||Managed Farm||Manual Farm|
|Copper||Choke||Arboretum (4)||Orchard (4)|
|Tin||Boost I (2)||Inhibiting Stimulus||Peat Bog (4)||Peat Bog (4)|
|Bronze||Boost II (2)||Agitating Stimulus (4)||Crop (4)||Crop (4)|
|Iron||Efficiency||LV Stimulus (4)||Vegetable (4)||Vegetable (4)|
|Gold||Mutagenic Stimulus (4)||Succulent Farm (4)|
|Diamond||HV Stimulus (4)||Reed Farm (4)|
|Obsidian||Charged Stimulus (4)||Gourd Farm (4)|
|Blazing||Molten Stimulus (4)||Infernal Farm (4)|
|Rubber||Rubber Plantation (4)|
|Apatine||Biotic Stimulus (4)||Shroom Farm (4)||Shroom Farm (4)|
|Lapis||Gentle Stimulus (4)||Cocoa Plantation (4)|
Soldering Iron has no known uses in crafting.
- For Managed Farms the order in which the Tubes are placed sets the orientation of the given effect, from the top down: North, South, West, East.
- A previously upgraded Circuit Board may be re-soldered, all previously used Tubes are lost.
- (Qty) indicates the amount of the same tube allowed on a board, given it has the capacity.