ON THIS WIKI
|Source Mod||Extra Utilities|
|ID Name|| |
|Affected by Gravity||No|
Compressed Cobblestone is a group of Blocks from the Extra Utilities mod. The next 'tier' of each Compressed Cobblestone is nine of the lower 'tier' in a crafting grid. Thus,
- Compressed Cobblestone contains 9 Cobblestone
- Double Compressed Cobblestone contains 81 Cobblestone
- Triple Compressed Cobblestone contains 729 Cobblestone
- Quadruple Compressed Cobblestone contains 6,561 Cobblestone
- Quintuple Compressed Cobblestone contains 59,049 Cobblestone
- Sextuple Compressed Cobblestone contains 531,441 Cobblestone
- Septuple Compressed Cobblestone contains 4,782,969 Cobblestone
- Octuple Compressed Cobblestone contains 43,046,721 Cobblestone
UsageCompressed Cobblestone can be used to craft the following items:
One Minecraft block's volume being equal to 1 cubic meter, one would need to fill 74.22 Deep Storage Units with Octuple Compressed Cobblestone to equal the volume of Pluto.
Volume of Pluto = 6.39×109 (6,390,000,000)km3, times it by 1,000,000,000 (convert to m3) (6,390,000,000,000,000,000) m3, divided by 2,000,000,000 (amount of blocks Deep Storage Unit can store) = 3,195,000,000, divided by 43,046,721 (amount of cobblestones an Octuple Compressed Cobblestones can store) = approx. 74.22
6.39×109 * 1,000,000,000 / 2,000,000,000 / 43,046,721 = 74.22
Furthermore, sextuple, septuple, and octuple compressed cobblestone are denser than a white dwarf: Assuming that stone in Minecraft is gabbro, and therefore has a density of 3: An average white dwarf has a density of about 1 megaton per cubic meter. The octuple compressed cobblestone has a density of 43,046,721(number of cobblestones in this block)*3(density of said stone)=~130 megaton per cubic meter. By dividing by 9 and 81, we find that septuple compressed cobblestone has a density of about 14 megaton per cubic meter, and sextuple has a density of around 1.5 megatons per cubic meter.
Assuming "N-uple compressed cobblestone" contains 9n cobblestone, then the 28-uple compressed cobblestone would be so dense it would have a Schwarzschild radius larger than itself, and would collapse into a black hole.